In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, set out below are the identifying data of the company. Company owner of the web page: PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP S.L. ES-B53463733
A user is understood to be the person accessing, surfing, using or participating in the services provided by this site, thus, accepting these General Terms. The access and use of the same are free and open, but PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP S.L. reserves the right to restrict certain sections within the site for the purposes deemed appropriate. The user undertakes to make proper use of the site and its contents and states the veracity of the personal details which may be provided on this basis.
Prohibited and permitted uses
All rights reserved regarding the texts, information, graphic content and utilities of the web site. The products which are advertised on this web site are covered by brands property of PEMARSA, S.A. or PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP S.L.
Other brands, logos, trade names or names mentioned may be trade brands of their respective owners. The use of the brands, logos, trade names or names shown on this web page is prohibited, unless consent is obtained in writing from PEMARSA, S.A. or PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP S.L.; or from the third party owners, without understanding that the use or access to the web site provides the user with any sort of right over the aforementioned brands, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
The images shown or generated on this web page are the property of or have been used subject to the pertinent permission from PEMARSA, S.A. or PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP S.L. The use of these images by third parties is prohibited, unless expressly stated otherwise.
Intellectual and industrial property
The users acknowledge that the reproduction, modification, distribution, commercialisation, disassembly, decompiling, use of inverse engineering techniques or any other means for obtaining the portal's source code, transformation or publication of any result, tests, unauthorised references, of any of the elements and utilities integrated within the pcg.es and pavigym.com portals represents a breach of intellectual property rights. In consequence, users expressly undertake to not perform any of the above mentioned actions.
Content of the web site and links
PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP S.L. shall not be liable for any wrongful use of the contents of this web page, the responsibility of which will fall exclusively upon the person or persons accessing or using these contents. PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP S.L. shall not be liable for the information contained on the web pages of third parties which can be accessed from this web site via links or search engines. PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP S.L. reserves the right to modify or delete, without prior notice, any information contained on its web site as well as its configuration and presentation, without assuming any responsibility whatsoever.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smartphone or alternative device each time you access the Internet.
Why are cookies essential to PAVIGYM Websites?
This website, along with most other major websites, uses own and third party cookies. Cookies enable users to navigate around websites and (where appropriate) enable us to tailor the content to fit the needs of visitors who have accessed the site and help us improve the user experience. Without cookies enabled, we cannot guarantee that the website and your experience whilst visiting are as we intended it to be. None of the cookies used on our websites collect personally identifiable information about you.
- Within our online application forms.
- To monitor and manage our website traffic. None of these cookies use personally identifiable information about you.
- To understand how our advertising campaigns and promotions within the PAVIGYM website are working to improve our site design, offers and promotions. No information is passed on to third parties.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
Please note that none of the cookies we use on our website contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you. The length of time a cookie will remain on your device will depend on the type of cookie.
- Session Cookies. These are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period you access the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies help the PAVIGYM website remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding the need to re- enter information and improve your experience whilst using the site. These cookies do not contain personal information and cannot be used to identify you.
- Persistent Cookies. These are cookies, which remain on your device after you have visited our website (e.g. if you have selected your language). Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor. They do not contain information that could be used to identify you to another person.
How to control and delete cookies
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. These are the instructions to set cookies in the major browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies