LEGAL NOTICEIdentifying Data
- You are currently viewing the website www.pavigym.com, owned by PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP SL, with registered office at C/ ESPARTO, S/N PARTIDA DE CANASTELL, 03690, SAN VICENTE DEL RASPEIG, ALICANTE, with Tax Identification No. B53463733, registered with the Mercantile Registry of Alicante under Volume 2325, Folio 179, Page A-58.595, henceforth THE OWNER.
You can contact THE OWNER by any of the following:
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Infortelecom Hosting SL — B97193114
Ronda de Narciso Monturiol y Estarriol 17 B, 1-1 — Edificio AS Center III Parque Tecnológico
46980 Paterna, Valencia
Contact email: email@example.com
- The present conditions (hereinafter “Legal Notice”) are intended to regulate the use of THE OWNER’s website that is made available to the public.
Use of the Portal
- www.pavigym.com provides online access to a multitude of information, services, programs and data (hereinafter “the contents”) that belong to THE OWNER or their licensors to which THE USER may have access.
The user assumes full responsibility for their use of the portal. This responsibility includes any registration that may be necessary in order to access certain services or content. During said registration, THE USER is responsible for providing accurate, lawful information. As a result of this registration, THE USER may receive a password for which he or she shall be held responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it.
THE USER agrees to use in an appropriate manner any and all content and services (e.g. chat services, forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER provides through their portal. THE USER shall refrain from using the content and services for unfit purposes, including but not limited to:
- Illicit or illegal activities, or any activity that is not in good faith and disrupts public order.
- Dissemination of content or propaganda that exhibits racism, xenophobia, illegal pornography, terrorist apologism or any attack against human rights.
- Causing damage to the hardware or software of PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP SL, its suppliers or third parties, installing or spreading computer viruses, or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Attempts to access and, when applicable, use of the email accounts of other users in order to modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use of the website or its informational content for business, political, advertising or any commercial use, above all by sending unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to delete any comments or contributions that involve personal attacks, are discriminatory, racist, pornographic, that harm youths or children, endanger public security or that, at THE OWNER’s discretion, are considered to be unsuitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER shall not be held liable for the opinions expressed by users in forums, chats and other communication tools.
Content. Intellectual and Industrial Property
- THE OWNER holds exclusive rights to the intellectual and industrial property found on their website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example: images, photographs, sound clips, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour schemes, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for operation, access and use, etc.), with these rights being retained by either PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP SL or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, Paragraph 2, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making information available, of part or all of the content contained within this website for commercial gain are expressly prohibited, in any form and via any technical means, without the express authorisation of THE OWNER.
Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability
- THE USER accepts full responsibility for their use of the website and its contents and services. In particular, THE OWNER shall not be held liable for certain aspects of THE USER’s use of the website, including but not limited to the following:
- The availability and functionality of the website, its services and content, and its quality or interoperability.
- The purposes for which the website is being accessed by THE USER.
- The infringement of current legislation on the part of THE USER or any third parties, specifically as concerns the intellectual and industrial property rights belonging to other persons or companies.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer elements that may damage the computer system of THE USER or third parties. THE USER is expected in all cases to be responsible for the download and use of adequate tools for the detection and resolution of any such harmful computer elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorised third parties, or, as the case may be, the collection, deletion, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may engage in.
- The accuracy, reliability, relevance and usefulness of the content and services offered and any subsequent use of these by THE USER. THE OWNER will make make every reasonable effort and use all reasonable means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Any damage caused to technical equipment upon accessing the website and any damages caused to THE USERS by service interruptions as a result of faults or disconnections in the telecommunication networks.
- Any losses or damages that may arise as a result of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
If there are forums available, the use of these and other similar spaces to post messages reflects only the opinion of THE USER in question, who is the sole responsible party. THE OWNER shall not be held liable for the content of any messages sent by THE USER.
Modification of Legal Notice and Duration
- THE OWNER reserves the right to make any changes to the portal at their discretion and without giving prior notice, being able to change, delete or add as much content and as many services provided therein, as well as the way in which these are shown and where they appear within the portal.
Said conditions will be in effect during the time they are displayed and will be valid until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
- In the event that www.pavigym.com includes links or hyperlinks to other websites, THE OWNER assumes no responsibility for said sites and their content. Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER be held liable for the content of any links belonging to third-party websites, nor do they guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any subject or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other websites. Similarly, the inclusion of these external hyperlinks does not imply any association, co-operation or participation with the linked companies.
Rights of Exclusion
- THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or restrict access to the portal and/or the services offered to any users who fail to comply with the conditions of this legal notice without prior warning, whether acting alone or on behalf of a third party.
- THE OWNER will prosecute any breach of these conditions or inappropriate use of the website portal, pursuing all civil and criminal actions applicable under the law.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
- The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. Any disputes or claims arising from this legal notice are to be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals system.
- www.pavigym.com offers its services only to those over 18 years of age. Minors are not permitted to utilise our services and therefore should refrain from submitting any personal information. Please be advised that in such cases, PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP SL shall not be held liable for any possible consequences that may arise as a result of this failure to comply with the stipulations laid out in the present legal notice.