Our marketing department is looking for new talent!
If you have a Graphic Design degree and use Adobe more than Instagram… We want to meet you!
Pavigym is more than an innovative and dynamic company, it is also an international, globalised and diverse family that always strives for excellence.
We have solid experience in the fitness industry, but we pride ourselves on our start-up mentality: we thrive on change, evolution and continuous improvement.
Proactivity and creativity are in our DNA – would you like to join our team?
We are looking for…
A creative person, eager to bring a fresh and professional vision to our brand image. We are always looking for continuous improvement, so any ideas are welcome.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, your duties will be:
- Design of corporate graphic material (offline and online): infographics, dossiers, leaflets, landing pages…
- Adaptation of documentation to corporate image.
- Creation of logos and brand identities for new products.
- Web design
- Photo editing.
What do we need from you?
- You must be a person with initiative, resolute, creative and positive.
- You have a higher education in Graphic Design.
- You must have a professional command of the Adobe CS package (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Knowledge of UX design tools (Figma) is an asset.
- You are comfortable with online and offline formats.
- You are familiar with pre-press and final artwork requirements.
- You like to keep up to date with design and digital marketing trends.
- You are used to meeting deadlines and delivery times.
- We value knowledge of UX design.
- High level of English required (B2)
- Preferably a native German or French speaker.
- Previous experience in Marketing department or agency will be an asset.
Do you want to be part of an international project in constant expansion? If our formats are compatible, you may stay with us after your internship!
If you would like to build your career with us, register for the offer or send your CV to email@example.com.