PROJECT MANAGEMENT: DESIGN + INSTALLATION
We’ll help you with the design, planning, construction, installation, and maintenance of your PRAMA.
Your floor is the first thing your members notice about your facility, so a stand-out floor space can really help you develop a strong brand. Our team of experts ensures every last square metre is used to its full potential, not only by maximising the number of users, but by creating exciting and engaging environments for your members.
Our customised service ensures that our Pavigym technicians and certified installers provide you with:
- Customised Building Plans
- Site Inspection
- Building & Installation Coordination
- Product & Maintenance Training
- Certified Installation
- Cleaning Service
PROJECT LAUNCH: EDUCATION + MARKETING
We know there’s no point installing a fantastic product in your facility without a comprehensive plan of implementation and execution to drive usage and maximise your return on investment.
Each PRAMA installation is coupled with on-site training at your facility, led by a member of the PAVIGYM global Master Trainer Team:
– PRAMA INSTRUCTOR TRAINING: We train your trainers to ensure they deliver outstanding experiences to your members. They’ll get full product and programming orientation in order to maximise the system’s potential.
– PRAMA ROADMAP TRAINING: We’ll make sure your management team understand the PRAMA business model and KPI management.
Following the training, your PRAMA Master Trainer will have access to the online training portal, which contains thousands of tutorials for our training modules.
We understand the impact that end-user marketing tools and solid planning have on the success of a new product launch.
Our aim is to take the hard work out of design and production, creating videos, artwork, copy and merchandise in order to facilitate your above and below the line campaign strategies.
From materials created for use inside your facilities to those that can help extend your reach far beyond, Pavigym’s marketing tools have been specifically designed to create noise and generate interest amongst your audiences.