Choose the best rubber gym flooring
More often than not, when thinking of purchasing or re-branding a fitness facility, the flooring we choose is one of the last things we have on our to-do list.
At PAVIGYM we look to supply the fitness and leisure industry with rubber gym flooring that not only provides the best possible experience for the individual, but also one that meets the needs of the gym owner. Therefore, we offer a range of rubber flooring solutions that aim to avoid common problems with gym flooring, are appropriate for a range of activities, and ensure that your gym has that “wow factor”.
Why rubber gym flooring by PAVIGYM?
Our floors are composed of virgin rubber. This ensures that the our flooring is capable of dealing with an extensive list of common problems that occur with standard gym floors. Due to the composition of raw materials we ensure:
Impact resistance: Virgin rubber gym flooring is resistant to blows, impacts, and noise generated by heavy weights, protecting the floor from damage. Flooring types such as laminate, carpet, and PVC are poor choices for your weight area as they will easily break or damage.
Slip resistance: Virgin rubber gym flooring is slip proof. Laminate, wood and PVC floors offer little to no slip resistance, causing problems with gym machines and encouraging accidents and injury if trained on.
Hygiene: A key factor, and one difficult to ensure in gyms, is cleanliness. The virgin rubber surface and interlocking tiles makes our rubber flooring easy to clean and repel liquids such as spills and sweat. Other popular flooring solutions absorb dirt and liquids, causing them to warp and retain bad odours.
Easy maintenance & installation: Our virgin rubber gym flooring tiles are easy to install and require no adhesive glue. This ensures lower installation and maintenance costs. If one tile is damaged, it can be easily replaced without removing the entire floor.
Durability: Flooring such as carpets, laminates and PVC all deteriorate quickly. Our flooring is made up of a compact structure that will not wear or tear easily.
Which rubber gym flooring best suits my fitness facility?
At Pavigym, we strive to satisfy all your fitness flooring needs. Here’s a guide to help decided which rubber gym flooring best suits your area.
- Pavigym Motion: A unique solution for Group-X & Aerobic areas.
- Pavigym Performance: A solution that combines 100% resistance and aesthetics. Perfect for cardio, functional training and general fitness areas.
- Pavigym Endurance: Due to its high density, Endurance provides high resistance for cardio, free-weight, and functional training areas (medium loads).
- Pavigym Extreme: A superior level of resistance to damage from free-weight (medium loads), functional training, and fitness areas.
- Pavigym Endurance S&S: A solution that provides extra thickness to protect against impacts from heavy loads. Perfect for Power lifting and free weight areas where increased sound & vibration absorption is needed.
- Pavigym Extreme S&S: The unbreakable! Specially designed for heavy duty weight training areas, where maximum sound absorption and resistance is essential.
Click here to view our entire range of flooring.
A personal touch.
Why not? We understand that your flooring needs to reflect your brand, which is why we offer a choice of colour, design, and logos to help create the perfect environment. Our range of flooring is available in over 17 different colours that can be mixed and matched to generate your perfect design. If you’re not sure, or you have a vague idea of what you want, get in contact and our design team will create a design based on your ideas. Easy!
Your choice of gym flooring plays a huge role in the look, performance, and overall success of your fitness club. Get in contact today.