February may be the shortest month of the year, but it’s still been full with the release of new programmes, new studio installations and that’s just to start.
We’ve put together some of the top moments from studios around the world that we didn’t think you would want to miss.
1. We just love the new website of Fairmont The Palm, take a look at it: www.beyourbestdxb.com. Earlier this month, we got impressed by Nicolas Anelka and his great demonstration of “fast feet” at Fairmont the Palm PRAMA studio.
2. Now, this is how kids have fun while exercising! Our PRAMA Kids & Families programme put to the test at GuFiE, the PRAMA studio in Rödermark, Germany.
3. A Turf track that almost looks never-ending. Gym Ila’s 30-meter track in Norway is perfect for shuttle sprints, sled pushing, and plyometrics.
4. The Younique Lifestyle Studio in the Netherlands is ready. They’ve got their members working hard in their new small group functional training classes. Check out their set up!
5. Do you want to optimize the space? Technofunc Narellan in Sidney shows you how.
6. Orto Med Sport Warszawa in Poland are ready to ‘HIIT’ the ground running after their PRAMA training. They’re on a mission to get their members to #pushplay in their PRAMA Studio.
7. Last but certainly not least, Optimum Performance Studio in Hong Kong are turning things upside down this month by working their gymnastic skills and progressions. Ever seen the fast feet drill turn into fast hands?
PRAMA is adaptable to your training needs and provides a unique interactive fitness experience so that your members can choose how they wish to train. All anyone needs to do is #pushplay