2018 is already proving to be a busy year with new fitness studios, the release of new programmes, and more.
To end January in style and strength, we’ve put together some top moments from fitness studios around the world that you shouldn’t miss.
1. The Technofunc PRAMA Studio in Sydney is ready. They’ve got their members working hard in their new HIIT based circuit training centre. Check out their set up with dumbbells, hurdles and medicine balls.
2. Harbour Club Kensington in London is on a mission to get adults as well as kids to #pushplay in their PRAMA studio. They have PRAMA adult only classes as well as kids only classes.
3. The Clydebank Leisure Centre in Scotland re-opened after a complete renovation. PAVIGYM Master Trainer Mauricio Gooiker went to check out their new look sports centre and brand new PRAMA studio.
4. We couldn’t resist sharing this image from Casall Professional, the Scandinavian training distributor of Matrix in Sweden. Ever seen our PAVIGYM Turf flooring in pink? Check it out, it’s designed for both indoor and outdoor training surfaces.
5. Last, but certainly not least, FC Barcelona footballer Gerard Deulofeu has been testing out his speed, balance, and agility in one of the PRAMA facilities that we’re most proud of.
PRAMA can be adapted to your training needs whether you’re a fitness studio veteran or just starting your fitness journey.