The cardio area of your gym is one of the largest, most visible and most used areas of your facility, so how do you choose the right flooring?
When choosing flooring for the cardio area, it is important that it is resistant to machinery such as bikes, ellipticals, treadmills and all the other options you offer your clients in this area. You should also look for options that are hygienic, as sweat and other liquids are more likely to drip onto this area.
Here we show you the best ones to make your cardio area attractive, functional and maintain high hygiene standards.
TOP 4 FLOORING SOLUTIONS FOR THE CARDIO AREA
1.The most durable and hygienic floor: Performance
Pavigym’s best solution for cardio areas. It has been specially designed to withstand the machinery of this area, preventing machines from moving and marks on the floor.
In addition, Performance stands out because it is:
- Hygienic. It is non-porous and does not absorb liquids. This avoids unpleasant odours, the proliferation of viruses or bacteria and it is very easy to clean.
- Resistant and protects the subfloor. Forget about finding your floor damaged when lifting or moving cardio machines!
- Easy to install and uninstall. Thanks to its interlocking system, this floor is installed like a puzzle (without adhesive), but maintains all its properties even at intersections.
- Multitude of colours, so that design is not a barrier when choosing the best floor for your cardio area.
- Customisable with your logo or branding, to delimit the users’ space.
Do you want to forget about changing the floor every few years and your cardio area looking worn out? Choose Pavigym Performance! The premium floor that offers you maximum guarantees of quality and durability.
2.Design and elegance: Traffic
Our multi-purpose floor is an elegant option for your cardio areas, thanks to its imitation stone or wood finishes. It is easy to install and can also be used in transit areas, reception areas, changing rooms or offices. This way, you will create a homogeneous atmosphere between the different areas of your gym.
Traffic is a flooring with multiple properties:
- It is non-slip, which is essential for areas where liquids or sweat may be present.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It reduces the sound of footsteps, perfect for traffic areas.
- It has an elegant aesthetic with which you can create a multitude of designs.
If you are looking for a versatile floor to give an elegant touch to your cardio area? Traffic is the solution you need!
3.Hardcore aesthetics with great resistance: Rec Rub
Rec Rub is a compact floor that is perfect for gyms and indoor cycling rooms. It offers great resistance to strong impacts and absorbs shocks, ensuring the protection of the floor… and your clients!
Our Rec Rub floor offers multiple advantages for your gym… and for your wallet.
- It helps to soundproof against noise and impact.
- It has a better resistance than most recycled flooring and it is slip resistant.
- It has a very competitive price.
- Rec Rub is durable because it has a high tolerance for tearing, traction, abrasion.
Rec Rub is an ideal choice if you are looking for a competitive option without compromising on functionality.
4.Resolute at a competitive price: Cardio6
Cardio6 is created with an exclusive formula that improves reaction to fire. It is also unique in terms of stability and aesthetics. As a floor that is made up of tiles, it is easy to install and uninstall, thus avoiding the need for adhesive.
Cardio6 offers you:
- Hygiene, thanks to its smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
- Hardcore aesthetics with a mix of colours so that you don’t see everything black… Forget about boring recycled rubber flooring designs!
- It’s non-slip even when wet.
A great option to protect your cardio areas and maintain a hardcore aesthetic in keeping with the rest of your facility.
Need more information on cardio flooring? Check out this guide to cardio and indoor cycling flooring