BREAKING NEWS…PRAMA ROCKS!!
Nowadays PRAMA is the talk of the town thanks to ASPHALT GREEN in New York City. With more than 20M views, 50K comments and 200K shares on INSIDER ‘s Facebook, our installation at NYC has so far has left a huge digital footprint on its debut in North America. Awesome gym looks like an arcade is how they describe us!!
We have been defined as the High-Tech Fitness Experience that makes you want to exercise. Super high-tech class and the future of workouts now…Even “it’s like the games ‘Twister’ and ‘Simon says’ had a baby, and that baby has a six-pack!!”.
Asphalt Green is a new fitness club in New York City that’s getting people excited about working out with its unique studio environment. It is the first workout in North America to use interactive PRAMA technology.
Newspapers define PRAMA as the interactive system of pressure-sensitive floors and walls, with integrated LED lighting and sound, guiding exercisers in an unparalleled training environment.
A PRAMA session trains all major muscle groups through nonstop movement, building endurance, strength, balance, speed, agility, reaction time, and overall fitness. The 45-minute high-intensity, circuit-based workout provides complete strength and cardio conditioning, burning up to 1,000 calories in just one session.
A question repeated hundred of times…Is a PRAMA gym close to me? Probably closer than you thought.
- “A New York City gym has a new high-intensity class that looks like an arcade”
- “High-tech NYC workout burns up to 1,000 calories“
- “ASPHALT GREEN’S AG6 CLASS TAPS INTO YOUR 6TH ATHLETIC SENSE”
- “Arcade-style gym actually makes us want to exercise”
- “Asphalt Green has a new high-intensity class that uses LED lights and walls that respond to touch.”
- “‘It’s like Twister and Simon Says had a baby’: High-tech NYC workout burns up to 1,000 calories”
- “Asphalt Green Transforms Workouts with Technology”
- “Asphalt Green Offers Curtain-Raiser On High Tech Renovations”
- “The (Really) Customized Fitness Class Throughout the 45-minute, high-intensity circuit training, LED lights respond to lead customized workouts tailored to your goals.”
- “PRAMA by Pavigym—a high-tech, immersive workout experience and a sensation at fitness clubs throughout Europe—will debut in North America at Asphalt Green in New York City on Tuesday, April 19.”
- “IS THIS SUPER HIGH-TECH CLASS THE FUTURE OF WORKOUTS?
- “A new high-tech fitness class opens in NYC”
- “North American Debut of High-Tech Fitness Experience at New York City’s Asphalt Green”