What the busy year 2017 has been! We’ve filmed 3 videos and launched PRAMA STRENGTH and PRAMA ENERGY programming – and we won’t be stopping there in 2018, kicking off with the launch of PRAMA KIDS & FAMILIES programme.
To end December in strength and style, we’ve picked out some of the best moments from PRAMA studios around the world that we didn’t think you’d want to miss.
1. Optimum Performance Studio in Hong Kong are on the gains train with their strength work. Dumbbells are the perfect accessory in your PRAMA studio for upper and lower body strength exercises.
2. Fit/One Paderborn in Germany are diving into the world of PRAMA with their new studio. They’ll have you squatting together and pushing you to your limits in their PRAMA classes.
3. PRAMA Master Trainer at David Lloyd Clubs and PT Jonny Davidse is bringing people together with his PRAMA Strength classes. He’ll have you stronger in no time at David Lloyd Bushey
4. Trainer Joe Ackary at BOX iQ is at it again in Fairmont the Palm PRAMA studio working on boxing specific drills to increase speed, agility, and strength.
5. PAVIGYM Master Trainer Daniel Gonzalez headed to the new PRAMA studio Trene Sannem fitness club in Bergen for their training day where they covered class programming, exercise progressions and scaling, and of course, they got in a workout to finish the day off.
PRAMA is adaptable to your training needs and provides a unique interactive fitness experience so that your members can choose how they wish to train. All anyone needs to do is #pushplay