To end November with a bang – we’ve put together the top moments from PRAMA studios around the world that have been embracing strength, energy fitness that we thought you wouldn’t want to miss.
1. PT and animal flow instructor Fahad Alabri, also known as Handstand Every City turns things upside down at The Wellness Centre, Muscat by working on his handstand practice. PRAMA flooring is the perfect balance between slip + grip.
2. Optimum Performance Studio in Hong Kong are tackling functional fitness and like adding an extra element of strength in their workouts by using dumbbells + med balls.
3. Innovative Fitness Dubai show how you not only can develop strength, but also power. Check out this image of a plyometric push up taken to new heights!
4. PT, Jonny Davids has sprinted into action teaching the latest PRAMA ENERGY classes at David Lloyd. Here’s a snippet of what they’re getting up to.
5. Fairmont the Palm in Dubai are putting their members to work once again with boxing sequences using PRAMA to work skill, power, and coordination. Joe Ackary and Peter Barron show us how it’s done.
View this post on Instagram
Here’s a little clip of Myself and @peterbarron13 one off Boxing HIIT class we set up down @fairmontthepalm using the @pavigym 🥊🔥 • • Massive thanks to @therollingprodigy for shooting the video and to all the guys that got involved in the class and smashed it 👌🏻 @garideegan @robjsharpe @conorsthenics @joshmccartneymusic @jadelimitlesstraining @charlotteshelley_beyondhuman @glorygirlfit @karenmattar @amyjeanfox @sophiehollfit @tranquil_steph @vlada_polefitdubai #prama
PRAMA is adaptable to your training needs and provides a unique interactive fitness experience so that your members can choose how they wish to train. All anyone needs to do is #pushplay