Sweat and endorphins are guaranteed for 2018 as HIIT is named the top trend for next year following the latest ACSM Survey.
“High-intensity interval training has been a consistently high-ranking trend on the forecast in recent years, appearing in the top three since 2014,” said Walter R. Thompson, Ph.D., FACSM, President of ACSM [The American College of Sports Medicine].
Even this year, the word HIIT has pretty much been thrown around like candy. Whether you are someone who starts sweating just from hearing the word, or someone who just loves the endorphin high, either way, it seems only natural that HIIT style fitness classes will be the top trend for next year.
With the latest PRAMA ENERGY & PRAMA STRENGTH programming that is now live we are sure to get the most of the studio members on their HIIT training. But PRAMA is more than HIIT, in fact, we cover the top 10 fitness trends ranked by ACSM, let’s dig a little deeper and see how we matched up – we’re nosy like that!
1. High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): PRAMA ENERGY & PRAMA STRENGTH programming are live.
2. Group Training: PRAMA classes are designed in mind for group training.
3. Wearable Technology: Heart rate monitors can be synced up with PRAMA. Check out our recent blog with MyZone <<https://www.pavigym.com/en/blog/prama-scores-effort-points-with-myzone/>>
4. Body Weight Training: PRAMA programmes encourage the use body weight to increase muscle strength and endurance while reducing the risk of injuries and pains in joints and vertebral area by strengthening the abdominal part and by not using extra weight.
5. Strength Training: PRAMA STRENGTH programming is live.
6. Educated and Experienced Fitness Professionals: With every PRAMA project, we include a complete training for all Trainers who will be coaching classes.
7. Yoga: PRAMA is located in an open space, without accessories or machinery and with the installation of a PAVIGYM premium flooring, which allows the use of the room to program all kinds of classes including Yoga.
8. Personal Training: All the PRAMA workouts can be executed individually under the supervision of a Personal Trainer.
9. Fitness Programs for Older Adults: Our Master Trainers are also able to scale movements according to age groups and fitness capabilities. PRAMA training is based on the intensity that every user is capable to achieve, which means it’s suitable for all fitness levels.
10. Functional Fitness: PRAMA workouts enhance functional movements such as speed, agility, and coordination.
All our latest programmes can be found here: http://www.pavigym.com/en/prama/#programmes