Unilateral lunge back at Square with Anchor:
Main muscles involved:
Quadriceps, hamstrings and gluteus.
- Attach the bands to the anchor and to the belt.
- Put the belt around your waist.
- Stand on the central square of the row furthest from the anchors.
- Perform 3 unilateral lunges back with your right leg, landing on the 3 squares of the row closest to the anchors starting from right to left touching the centre of the 3 squares like shown in the video.
- When you perform the third lunge touch with the opposite hand the square where you have the support leg placed, like shown in the video.
- Repeat the same with your left leg touching the 3 squares from left to right like shown in the video.
- Keep alternating right and left leg.